Saturday, September 18, 2010

First day of school and the rest of my life ALONE :(

School started on a Tuesday so the night before the kids put on everything they wanted to wear to school the next day and we had a fashion show. Then I read the book 'You are Special' to remind them that they are wonderful. If you haven't read it, which I'm sure you have, do it!!




Here is yet another picture of them liking each other. AWWWW



Front door shot. Everyone has one of these.


Joel and his amazing teacher!


I love her face cuz it's exactly how I feel every year on the first day of school.


This is me running away from school saying "What kind of sick, rotten place is this I ask? Every year they rip my baby's away from me and this year they took my final one! I hate school!!"
(-Give me a month, I may change my mind:))

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love this time of year.....my kids must be very boring people cause they bug me all summer long that they are bored. The week before school started Reagan and Nathan were discussing what they were going to wear..who they would play with...what their favorite food for school lunch was....LOL Only my kids!!

B Brown said...

You never did do well with "alone". Join a club, take naps, read books, & maybe start an that long mommy-do list that no mother can ever catch up on.